30 spline 10 bolt

agetnt9
Newbie Poster

30 spline 10 bolt

Post by agetnt9 »

Can i get 30 spine axles with bearings pressed on them for my 72 Buick 10 bolt 8.5 rear, if i put a 30 spline diff. in there out of a chevy or something? I have a peg leg 28 spline now.
PS. I seem to have a hard time with your site for sale stuff and such. just me probably,,, Thanx

Code: Select all

[list][flash=][/flash][/list]
[/color]4 speed buick
monzaz
Average Poster

Re: 30 spline 10 bolt

Post by monzaz »

Yep our site has been in limbo land for some time... Nephew was working on it but life took a hold and he is off starting his own family and college before that. :)
So any thing you need you can call or email here and will help you right out. :)

Jim Mitschke

30 spline axles we can do they are always race axles from Moser as all bolt in axles 28 spline up are in the race axle alloy.
Yes you can take a GM 30 spline unit and install BUT really seems like a low ball thing to do if your installing the need for 30 spline strength. GM units are really for regular street cars... NON rebuild-able too.
we have NEW Yukon, Eaton, Nitro gear posi unit here for pretty reasonable prices which will send to you in a PM ...Only because this thread will get old and someone will want the units for that price 20 years down the road. LOL :D

Jim Mitschke
J D RAce
J D Race