Hello

Come on in. Welcome to JD Race forums. Please come on and introduce your self, Let us know what your ride is. Please enjoy the site!! Please no questions. There is a seperate section for that. Thanks much.
not a charger
Newbie Poster

Hello

Post by not a charger »

New guy here. :) I've had the pleasure of meeting Jim several times. Here's my piece of junk.

71 Plymouth Scamp, 340/auto/4:30
monzaz

pics

Post by monzaz »

Now that I see your car...I KNOW who you are. lol.

How are you doing these days. Still driving that spooled monster on the streets...lol

We can get you a nice poer loc for the street. Just ask SCUBA STEVE. He is building all the mopar rears now...

Here about Quaker City....:( bad news no more racing.

One goes up another goes down. Weird. Jim
not a charger
Newbie Poster

Post by not a charger »

Still driving it with the spool. Yee-ha!

Getting ready to build a low-deck stroker big block (hopefully a 512 if the block will go .045 over), and ditching the 4:30s for 3:73s...but yes, I'm keeping the spool. LOL I'm gonna spend all my money on the engine/trans, so I can't afford a nice limited slip or locker setup, though that's in the plans down the road...probably after we restore my wife's 64 Valiant ragtop.

I told my wife I signed up here, and she said, "Isn't he the nice guy that helped Steve drag that piece of crap Cordoba out of our driveway? Tell him I said hello, and thank you." :D
71 Plymouth Scamp, 340/auto/4:30
monzaz

mopar

Post by monzaz »

I will tell steve. And do not forget to let me quote you on price for rear diff stuff then go check around and see if it is the lowest. I can get everything you need. It's not in stock but can be ordered pretty quick. Like I said I have steve build all the Mopar stuff. Helps him get some income and he is pretty good at it too. Gets his mind off the darn shop. lol. Take care and hope to see you at the track soon , Jim