Come on in. Welcome to JD Race forums. Please come on and introduce your self, Let us know what your ride is. Please enjoy the site!! Please no questions. There is a seperate section for that. Thanks much.
mjol
Rookie Poster

Post by mjol »

I am a newbie who has been here for a while [2007 ]I live in so cal [ please don't hold that against me ] This may irratate a few but it is not as bad as it first seems, I am building a '67 firebird with a 350 sbc for my wife, we have had the car since '82, now the other side of the coin, my other build is a '69 el camino that now has the pontiac 400/400/ package.. I built the el camino for torque and the firebird to get beat by the el camino. See there was a method to my madness.. Good luck to all and glad to be here.. Mike
67drake
Rookie Poster

Re: newbie

Post by 67drake »

Well if your putting the Pontiac engine in the El Camino to beat the SBC in your Firebird,you are a wise man who understands the torque of the Poncho!
monzaz
Average Poster

Post by monzaz »

He He---- That is just silly. :)

HAve fun with it and this is what makes our country great. Do what you want be cause you want. Jim
J D Race
mjol
Rookie Poster

Post by mjol »

It seemed like a good idea when I started 'cause I wasn't going to build the "bird" , now I have gathered the trans and rear for each car with the engines dedicated to those packages and since the rear ends do not interchange, I will have to continue down the road I started on... This was the best reason I could come up with on short notice........ Thanks to all, Mike