Hello

Come on in. Welcome to JD Race forums. Please come on and introduce your self, Let us know what your ride is. Please enjoy the site!! Please no questions. There is a seperate section for that. Thanks much.
Falcon63289
Newbie Poster

Hello

Post by Falcon63289 »

Just wanted to say hello . I am new to this forum , and looking for information and or parts . I have owned , and currently own Buicks , and also other cars . Right now , I'm working on my 1967 Riviera . I am looking to upgrade the rear differential to a limited slip , as it is not a GS model .
I also have a 1970 Stage 1 GS that is apart at the present time , but not for long , and some other buicks as well . I also have A 63 Ford Falcon Sprint /w factory 4-speed and small v8 , a 1965 Ford F-100 , and a 1950 Ford Club Coupe ( custom ) . I have my own shop where I restore cars for other folks , and I am currently working on a very solid 1940 Ford Opera Coupe , stripped , and only rust out found is in the tool tray in the rear . It's an original California car , and has been in storage in Georgia for 49 years . It's going to make a nice car .
In any event , I just wanted to post , and I will be back when time allows to ask about the parts that I am looking for . Thanks and have a great day !
Carlton Clayton
monzaz
Average Poster

Re: Hello

Post by monzaz »

Welcome...

Sound like you have quite a plate full of pasta...:)

67 Riv will be a tough one - 9.3 Buick with the 10 bolt cover.

We have a custom built complete rear with 3.73 tha fits this car and brake are included MINUS DRUMS.

1970 - 10 bolt 8.2 is not a problem we sell posi units and gears for that.

FAlcon being a 8" ford should not be an issue either.

Just bring up a topic and will help where we can. :)

Jim Mitschke
J D Race.com
J D Race