a big fast and loud Happy New Year from Germany

Come on in. Welcome to JD Race forums. Please come on and introduce your self, Let us know what your ride is. Please enjoy the site!! Please no questions. There is a seperate section for that. Thanks much.
denis
Rookie Poster

a big fast and loud Happy New Year from Germany

Post by denis »

hello guys,
i´m a young guy with a 65 442 olds from germany..hope you remember me??? :lol:
I´m still very happy with the rear end parts in my olds ...the posi works great and flash me a smile every time i press the pedal to the m....
I´will......no....i must... say one more time that you really help me with the parts(save and fast shipment) and your big tips and tricks to recondition the rear of my olds!!!!

I would give one finger from my right ....hhmm....left hand .....to have guys like you in my town or in the nearby to learn something and something easier....Keep up the good work!
That's enough. FOR NOW...
my english is terrible i know but i know you understand what i mean...
best regads from Germany
Denis
monzaz
Average Poster

Re: a big fast and loud Happy New Year from Germany

Post by monzaz »

Denis, Thanks so much for the kind words. It does make a huge difference with what I do. When guys really appreciate the extras we supply. I try to tell most people it just takes a little extra time and patients and just about anyone can be walked throught the process of a gear install.

Seems you guys in Germany are building some mean American Muscle over there. Hats off to all our European customers.

Germany, UK, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Holland, and newest maybe Belgium. You guys rock! I will keep suppling you all as long as everything goes smooth. I can not believe how great most car guys/girls are. We have done 1000s and 1000s of transactions and we are still 100% with customer paying with out any bad funds. Hope the Good will continues.

Keep spreading the word. We are here for you.

Jim Mitschke (monzaz) -J D Race, President and I am a client too....lol. :)

P.S. Your english is perfect compare to some native Americans here...It is a tough language cause nothing really make sense with the spelling and how it sounds...Take care and thanks again.
J D Race
denis
Rookie Poster

Post by denis »

Hello Jim,
hope you are well and everythink is Ok.....i´m still run my Old(s) fat Lady with your internalls in the rear,no leak,no noise....smile.
From time to time i Login on your site to see whats new and how you......i´m happy about the fact that the community is growing.
Keep up the good work!

Denis
monzaz
Average Poster

Post by monzaz »

Yes, We love when you and anybody wants to talk rear diffs. Or anything cars for that matter. So glad your enjoyng your car. Nothing like good hard work paying off!

The site is a bit stagnet...but we will be working on it again real soon. My nephew who built the site was only in High School and is now in College and he is working hard to make something of himself. So this site will have to take a back seat to more important things.

It is always here to help and I will always answer all threads when the best knowledge at hand.

Hope you have a great fall and wonderful up comming holiday season. Take care and come back frequently!!! Please.
J D Race