JD Race Version 4

Announcments Please check daily for new posts. Thank you. Also if you are new here please read all of our guidelines. Happy Posting!! This is for admin posting only. Thank you.
jdraceco
Local Neat Freak!!!

JD Race Version 4

Postby jdraceco » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello All!

I would like to announce that www.jdrace.com got an update this afternoon. I hope that the main site will offer better navigation as well as correct one major downfall. This was the inability to send people a direct link to any of our pages. Now you are able to directly copy a link to any of our main webpages. For example if you wanted to send anyone to our 10 bolt 8.2 Chevy ID page, you would have to send them to the main page and tell them how to get there. Now the address in the address bar correctly shows http://www.jdrace.com/diff_id/10b82chevy.htm and you may send them directly to it. :)

Also we had updated the forum a while back with this new clean theme. I have yet to update the avatars, but plan to do so real soon, as well as post a new set of forum rules.

Our main page has a link to our new upcoming webstore. It is able to be viewed, and you may even register for it now and get signed up for the newsletter to be notified when we launch. You will not be able to make purchases until we fully launch, and I post on the main page, and here.

Thanks for your continued support,
Allan Mitschke
Webmaster

Return to “Announcments”