Torsen posi unit

If you want certian parts this may be the place to find them. Just ask someone may have just want you want.
billytbass26
Rookie Poster

Torsen posi unit

Post by billytbass26 »

Looking for a Torsen posi unit for a gm 7.5 ten bolt. 28 spline. Had one in a gm differential I purchased from jd racing and was a great unit. Looking to upgrade from current auburn with 3.23 ratio.
monzaz
Average Poster

Re: Torsen posi unit

Post by monzaz »

2000-2002 camaro and T/A LS1 motored cars will have them. Best if you save up and get a new one as the ones that are out there are getting all used up form the LS1 powered engines.

I will keep my eyes peeled for one for you at the meets. Jim
J D Race
billytbass26
Rookie Poster

Post by billytbass26 »

Found out more about the differential. actually need 26 spline, 2 series. Im not sure those are even made. and its a 2.93 gear in the differential. I was told wrong when I purchased the car.

Apologies
monzaz
Average Poster

Post by monzaz »

We can get you a NEW true trac for your car if you like. Jim

NO torsen 26 spline posi only 28 spline.
J D Race
billytbass26
Rookie Poster

Post by billytbass26 »

How much do those go for? I think you mentioned somewhere that these are better quality than auburn and eaton units. I have a 28 spline auburn if your interested in a partial trade. I know it's not worth much but I believe it's in good shape. I got it from dans gears on eBay.
monzaz
Average Poster

Post by monzaz »

I do not have a torsen posi in stock. I can only get NEW true trac posi units. Or eaton is a good choice too. Jim
J D Race